Re: [LUG] Wifi nto working

It can be easy for a never-used Fn+other key combination to be pressed and the person not realise. Especially if a cat or other creature has decided to take a dance on the keyboard.

I would prepare a bootable live operating system as well so you can quickly rule out software configuration or driver issues.