Re: [LUG] Parrallella available in UK

I suppose more than direct performance comparisons my interest is also anchored in economic and environment costs of buying a new processor (new tooling, recycling old parts to reclaim previous metals, development costs, etc) vs combining the power of spare parts littering people's workshops and shelves.

Probably an unanswerable question and not scalable or practical but interesting nonetheless.

Ben.