Re: [LUG] Youtube History

You can buy phones for Â10.00 or less if you look online, PAYG sim.
Use it for nothing other than verification emails.

Adblockers continue to work for the time being on YouTube within some browsers.

If you use a private DNS service you could seek out YouTube ad service IP address and block the ads that way, <- pure assumption.

I believe it's also possible (never tried) to rip YouTube videos and save them as mpg's, swf's or whichever format they use.

Never give up, cut more roughly :)

On 20 Oct 2015 6:42 pm, "Brad Rogers" <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 09:26:01 +0100
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>a mobile phone number but that did not work. They insisted that it was
>a required field. Again, some people don't have mobiles.

Make something up;Â As long as it begins 07 and has 11 digits, I expect
it'll be accepted.

--
ÂRegards _
    Â/ )     Â"The blindingly obvious is