Re: [LUG] Email reputation

Thanks Martin. The MX toolbox gives me lots of green ticks when I check the blacklists so it must be something else.

Have been Re-testing score is higher after DNS TTL. >>> I have been watching the score before and after the changes I made and allowed for the Time to Live on the domain.

Do you have any other good sites for checking reputation ?