[LUG] Email reputation

Hope you had a good meet at Holsworthy, I look forward to making the next one hopefully if Iâm not working.

Am having an issue with email reputation from one of the Linux servers.
Certain recipient domains are bouncing back.
I have been checking reputation and stuff with MX toolbox.
In the process have enabled SPF and DKIM.
Have been Re-testing score is higher after DNS TTL.

Has anyone else got some nuggets of info about mail reputation and figuring it out with exim.

I found this command quite useful to find address with the most un delivered mail..

grep "for .*@.*" /var/log/exim_mainlog | grep "<= <>" | awk -F"T=" '{print $2}' | awk '{print $NF,$0}' | awk -F" for" '{print $1}' | sort | uniq -c | sort -n

Kind Regards

Matt