Re: [LUG] Unnecessary Questions

On 15/09/14 12:46, Martijn Grooten wrote:
On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 12:33:54PM +0100, Neil Winchurst wrote:
So am I breaking the law?
Again, IANAL, but I seriously doubt it. I would only expect it to be a
problem if you use the service to break the law and the question was
deemed reasonable, then it might support the case against you (a little
bit).

So just filling in some random information should be fine.

Martijn.

You might be in breach of their terms of service, which no doubt stipulate that all information must be accurate, but as Martijn says - and IANAL either - I doubt it is specifically breaking the law, unless the service you are accessing is legislated in your country to only be used by those of a minimum age. Obviously /not/ the case here, but it's the only instance I can think of where the law would be an issue.

Julian