Re: [LUG] Looking for help testing software

I'll bang on it and look out for unexpected behaviour.
Would love to be involved with a nascent distro.

On 4 September 2014 20:30:35 BST, Simon Avery <digdilem@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3 September 2014 23:33, Daniel Robinson <manipula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The website needs the reluctant wise guys from the mailing list to leave a topic or two on fundamental things that need to be done in order to create the Linux we all desire, the info is held tightly in the mailing list and unless you want to wade through the archive there is no humanoid access to the read learn rinse produce effect of online tutorials and how two guides.

Is that in response to my comment? If it came across as that, I apologise - I was trying to give some constructive comments and suggestions.