Re: [LUG] Looking for help testing software

The website needs the reluctant wise guys from the mailing list to leave a topic or two on fundamental things that need to be done in order to create the Linux we all desire, the info is held tightly in the mailing list and unless you want to wade through the archive there is no humanoid access to the read learn rinse produce effect of online tutorials and how two guides.
If the as for mentioned wise guise were to write a topic or two they'd probably be the best and most in depth guides out there.
Just a thought and a thorn in the side, but us minions would love to hear from you.