Re: [LUG] Firefox blocking

On 15 April 2014 20:30:41 BST, Brad Rogers <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Trouble is, with the update rate of ff, it's entirely possible that
>each
>release has another, possibly larger, set of unknown bugs.   :-)

If you want a more stable version then I'd suggest looking at Firefox ESR, it gets
regular point releases for big fixes etc but only a major release about one a year.

That's generally what we use at work.  Thunderbird also had an ESR version but I
think they decided as it was rarely updated anyway they didn't need an ESR version.

Rob
--
Sent from my Sinclair ZX Spectrum