Re: [LUG] Firefox blocking

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:51:13 +0100
bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello bad,

>launches IceWeasel instead, which is broken. This is the single most
>stupid thing on Debian, and you should excise it as soon as possible by

It may well be stupid, but I think you know as well as I, perhaps better,
that Debian & Mozilla could not reach an agreement about the use of the
Mozilla trademarks, so anything using said TMs ended up being excised
from Debian.

So, IMO, there's blame on both sides for the situation.

--
 Regards  _
Success defined by acquisition stinks