Re: [LUG] Firefox blocking

On 15/04/14 20:59, Simon Avery wrote:

> Well, yes. That's a whole different kettle of annoyance!  That was the
> tipping point where I began to suspect Mozilla started to lose the plot.
> However, ff and tbird are still my most often used programs by some margin.

Yeah, me too actually (except for terminals). Despite Mozilla's spotty
track record, crazy release cycle, often bloated software, annoying
stance on trademarks and distribution and that whole business recently
with their unpopular new CEO... I still end up installing Firefox &
Thunderbird on pretty much every single PC I ever touch, and then using
them all day, every day. Not bad for free software.

> [1] It's possible I just invented this word. Desktop/Server. It was that
> or Sersktop.

Derver is definitely better! Bad news though, those pesky French have
beaten you to it:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/derver

Regards