Re: [LUG] OT: DHL Spam

On Wed, Apr 02, 2014 at 12:17:14PM +0100, Simon Avery wrote:
> The good news is - you can add yourself to the TPS quickly, easily and for
> free at http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/ - and unless you actually enjoy being
> interrupted with a sales pitch from a bored individual who hates their job
> even more than you hate them for doing it; get yourself on there!

I don't know why I never bothered to register with the TPS. I've done
that now. Thanks! (It is a bit odd that you need to give all sorts of
personal information and they don't really verify your phone number.)

After we had moved to the UK, it took me a few years to discover the
"tick this box if you don't want us to sell your personal information to
whoever pays the asking price" tickbox on the forms put yourself on the
electoral role.

Martijn.