Re: [LUG] Running Word under VirtualBox 4.3.10

On 26 March 2014 16:02, Richard Brown <wildwoodslosty@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Phil and Bad

Thanks for the replies. The wine and office option is a good one. I
wish I could mandate use of odf/doc format. I work with an
organisation who has deemed that it is not possible to open a document
saved via open office or libre office. T

If you choose to save as .doc format (and you used to be able to set this as the default in Oo), then how would they know it wasn't created by Word?