Re: [LUG] Running Word under VirtualBox 4.3.10

Hi Paul

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 26/03/14 11:54, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi Guys

Seeing this from bad:
Well, it took a fair bit longer than I expected but VirtualBox 4.3.10
has just been released as expected and: surprise! Everything's back to
normal and my Gentoo and Slackware instances are functional again after
re-importing them back from VMWare where they've spent the last 3 weeks.

Reminded me that I still need to run Word from a computer. I have a
laptop. The spec is Intel core i3 2.4ghz with 4gb of Ram. Is this
enough to run VirtualBox and Windows 7 please?

Thanks
---
Richard Brown
Youth Worker, Dad and Husband
http://wild-woods.org.uk/

Should be, However,  What feature of Word do you need that can't be done in Libreoffice ?

Paul

The lot I work for who claim that they cannot documents saved by Libre or Open Office.

Rich

--
Richard Brown
07747 343637