Re: [LUG] Routing around damage

Being provided with the ability to use SPI on a bog standard router would only be a good thing not only for the bill payer but also for the service provider who allows this illegal traffic to pass through it's network.
I am sorry I can't get my words out properly in my emails, I know you all think i'm crazy, it's hard to say it but I had a stroke in my mid 20's, okay i said it. can we please let me be.

Anyway, I'd like to gain advice on how professionals stomp out torrents on corporate networks, but i presume this is not the thread to do it, you could always send a private email if you have any suggestions. Ta