[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] So long, and thanks for all the fish...
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [LUG] So long, and thanks for all the fish...
- From: Martijn Grooten <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 19:02:34 +0000
- Content-disposition: inline
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=lapsedordinary.net; s=mail; t=1389034954; bh=wfAEQ5UW3A7t+600v004wEwI6PEU/H2Msr96i4EDi2I=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:Message-ID:References:MIME-Version: Content-Type:In-Reply-To; b=HMPMatEpA0zRasS4kv1ydF3Fb3lHbCmq0SJKPr5wlVezpRdvWpw8ExCb1Xz0ZEvxD Zz08PoRObsyXxsiN52FrBZEWlXPK41eyMSpwYv5wnn+XkE2CmNNu0RcBSfGWPmyTkN GA52Jqx+D1ZCRuq95UaPpCDh5z5cXnH6Q8DsYP6o=
On Mon, Jan 06, 2014 at 06:29:48PM +0000, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
> I have always felt that one of our strengths is that, due to our geographic
> problems, we don't place physical meetings on a pedestal - for the most
> part the list IS the group, and as such nobody is excluded.
That's a very good point. I don't think I'd have joined if the LUG was a group that
got together once or twice a month and had a mailing list to support that.
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG