Re: [LUG] So long, and thanks for all the fish...

On 06/01/2014 12:10, Philip Hudson wrote:
> To this end I am dropping off the DCLUG mailing list, as I no longer
> reside in either Devon or Cornwall.

Apart from doing my army diving exams in the murk of water off Devon and
Cornwall, I have never been in these regions. Not being there is no bar
to listening to wisdom of other.
We grow in knowledge based on listening to others.
 I live in "Occupied Lancashire" (changed to Cheshire to dire disgust of
the natives here in 'Culcheth") for last 35 years. This does not
preclude correspondence with remote LUGs
--
regards
Eion MacDonald