Re: [LUG] OT. remove MS Office 2013

Oh, and one more tool that you'll pretty much have to run on anything
but a quality "Business class" machine:

http://pcdecrapifier.com/

Unless you're getting top-end expensive PCs, all consumer models as we
know come pre-loaded with a ton of absolute crap, all of which needs
ripping out. Acer have always been particularly bad offenders, but for
years now any consumer PC from any supplier will be absolutely
infested with unnecessary junk (including the OS in my opinion -
whilst I don't dislike Windows as much as most here, anything less
than the full Pro/Enterprise versions, which you won't get on a
consumer PC, is next to useless).

Good luck.

Regards