Re: [LUG] personal computer world (PCW)

On 19/11/2013 12:49, Tom wrote:
I remember that distro, and 0.91 kernel must have been one of the really
early releases. I started a little later kernel 1.0.5 on slackware,  i
am sure the cd with that on is still around somewhere.

Paul

CD? You were lucky - that was 30 floppies!
Tom te tom te tom

I remember not having a CD-ROM drive on my PC at the time and copying Slackware to floppy on my Dad's PC. It's amazing how things have moved on so much, I've never have dreamed of doing an install over the Internet.

Rob