[LUG] personal computer world (PCW)

Hi

I was looking for a music cd and came across 2 cd's of PCW back issues

July 96 - June 98 and June 95 - July 97

I remember someone mentioning PCW so kept them out,  If anyone would
like them they are welcome to them,  a good way to dive in to computing
history,

pdf format files (sorry tom) and you need 486 or above and a massive 8mb
Ram, (lol) and win3.1 the pdfs are also printable apparently

Regards

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Raspberry PI Jam 23rd November - http://dcglug.drogon.net/meetings/
Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 14th December - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.