From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Philip Hudson
Sent: 12 November 2013 23:02
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Linux Format Magazine

For years I'd devour all of Dr. Dobbs, Byte, MacWorld and MacUser every month. To
start with I could understand everything in DD and Byte, then I could understand
what it was I didn'tv understand in a few places, then I only understood three or
four articles, then one month I understood exactly one article in each and I
cancelled. The field grew too fast for an individual to stay even
generalist-informed.

phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx                      PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63