Re: [LUG] Linux Format Magazine

For years I'd devour all of Dr. Dobbs, Byte, MacWorld and MacUser
every month. To start with I could understand everything in DD and
Byte, then I could understand what it was I didn'tv understand in a
few places, then I only understood three or four articles, then one
month I understood exactly one article in each and I cancelled. The
field grew too fast for an individual to stay even
generalist-informed.

phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx                      PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63