Re: [LUG] Hello World

480 miles?

Are you up near Glasgow? I work near there sometimesâ been up there for weeksâ

From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eion MacDonald
Sent: 11 September 2013 19:53
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Hello World

regards

Eion MacDonald

From: Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 11 September 2013, 18:40

On 09/11/13 16:00, Tremayne, Steve wrote:

Afternoon all.

Just stumbled across your website / mailing list, so I thought Iâd subscribe and say Hi

Iâm a bit confused by how Exeter LUG and D&C LUG seem to overlap, so Iâm not sure whether to drive all the way to Exeter this Friday, or wait until next Saturday and just go up the road to Holsworthy... (I live nearer there)

Cheers,

Steve

Ay least you can attend, I live about 480 mile to the North

regards

Eion MacDonald