Re: [LUG] Hello World

On 09/11/13 16:00, Tremayne, Steve wrote:
Afternoon all.

Just stumbled across your website / mailing list, so I thought I’d subscribe and say Hi

I’m a bit confused by how Exeter LUG and D&C LUG seem to overlap, so I’m not sure whether to drive all the way to Exeter this Friday, or wait until next Saturday and just go up the road to Holsworthy... (I live nearer there)

Cheers,

Steve

You are mst welcome to attend either or both as you desire.

Be aware that it is SFD soon... we would appreciate all the available support :-)