Re: [LUG] Hello World

regards

Eion MacDonald

From: Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 11 September 2013, 18:40
Subject: Re: [LUG] Hello World

On 09/11/13 16:00, Tremayne, Steve wrote:
Afternoon all.

Just stumbled across your website / mailing list, so I thought Iâd subscribe and say Hi

Iâm a bit confused by how Exeter LUG and D&C LUG seem to overlap, so Iâm not sure whether to drive all the way to Exeter this Friday, or wait until next Saturday and just go up the road to Holsworthy... (I live nearer there)

Cheers,

Steve

Ay least you can attend, I live about 480 mile to the North
regards
Eion MacDonald