Re: [LUG] Hello World

On 11/09/13 16:00, Tremayne, Steve wrote:
> Afternoon all.
> Just stumbled across your website / mailing list, so I thought I’d
> subscribe and say Hi
> I’m a bit confused by how Exeter LUG and D&C LUG seem to overlap, so
> I’m not sure whether to drive all the way to Exeter this Friday, or
> wait until next Saturday and just go up the road to Holsworthy... (I
> live nearer there)
> Cheers,
> Steve

Welcome aboard, you are welcome at meetings run by either Exeter lug or
dcglug, exeter lug meets seem to be mostly dcglug people anyway myself
and Tom Brough come up from Torbay for example,

You can also chat on irc we are in the channel mainly evenings

irc.freenode.net #dcglug and #dclug
webchat.freenode.net

if you join both then it works well.

The more the merrier at meetings and the more the better at software
freedom day too :)

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Software freedom day event - 21st September 2013  - http://exeter.lug.org.uk/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.