Re: [LUG] Your ISP - and IPv6

On 05/07/13 11:40, Martijn Grooten wrote:
On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Gordon Henderson wrote:
Or use a tunnel to get some experience. Just getting your head round the
addresses and local address allocations is a start.

https://www.sixxs.net/main/

is a good place to start.

The easiest way to experience IPv6 is miredo. I just installed the
package on Ubuntu and without having to make any changes I was IPV6
connected. Took me all of 30 seconds, including several typos in
'miredo'.

You may have to restart your browser if you've tried to access Loops
of Zen in it just before, as it may need to flush its DNS cache.

You can always try another site, like http://ipv6.whatismyipv6.com/ or
https://ipv6.google.com/

Both these sites came up with 'Server not found' message.

Neil