Re: [LUG] Your ISP - and IPv6

On Fri, 5 Jul 2013, Neil Winchurst wrote:

On 05/07/13 10:06, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Bye the way - there's a seriously cool game at:
http://www.loopsofzen.co.uk/

Try it now! (But if you can't get to it, it's because your ISP has
blocked it from you - imagine paying an internet provider who blocks
part of the internet from you!)

IPv6 has been a reality for over 10 years now. Time to move with the
times. Vote with your feet and wallet and the others will get the hint.

Gordon

So I did try it, and got a Server Not Found message. Is this because I need IPv6 to get to it?

Yes.

Your ISP, by not providing IPv6, which has been an established part of the Internet for over 10 years is blocking you from seeing this wonderful game.

Gordon