Re: [LUG] Home server

On 08/04/13 18:34, Kevin Lucas wrote:

My recent experience with Virtual box has taught me that PCI cards and
USB devices which are needed in the Virtual machine can add a
considerable learning curve to your experience.
If you have a machine with onboard Network cards then go ahead
If the card(s) are PCI then its not so easy.

I don't understand the logic in that with regards to onboard network cards versus PCI cards, the onboard stuff will either connect over the PCI or PCI Express bus anyway.

Rob