Re: [LUG] More Raspberry woes.

From: Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, 17 March 2013, 18:03
Subject: Re: [LUG] More Raspberry woes.

Did you follow the instructions to run raspi-config (it runs
automatically the first time you boot if you have a screen and keyboard)?

which is why it is important that you have a display of some sorts for the initial set up

Paul

....I don't believe I did Paul. I don't recall seeing any instructions instructing me to do anthting like this ?
Jon....