Re: [LUG] More Raspberry woes.

On 17/03/13 17:42, JOHN DAVEY wrote:

> [...]
I have some notes on this on my website

http://zleap.net/pi-adventures-with-ssh/

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.