Re: [LUG] DrayTek Vigor 120 - unstable connections following machine reboot

On 08/02/13 08:41, Martijn Grooten wrote:
> the BT business broadband router didn't give a very stable
> connection

Truer words have never been spoken... That might just be BT though.
Being a Britain-based IT consultant, no other single company (including
Oracle) has caused me so much misery. I wish to god that I could invoice
them for pain and suffering. A good friend of mine works for a certain
ISP and his horror stories from the front line of dealing with BT daily
make me shudder. Perhaps the worst, most incompetent, obstructive and
systemically broken company in the entire UK?

Regards