Re: [LUG] DrayTek Vigor 120 - unstable connections following machine reboot

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> I have been following this with interest as I have been wondering about
> replacing my Netgear router. Then I Googled Draytek. I hadn't realised that
> I would need to take out a bank loan to buy one!!

I think most people here use them in a professional environment. At least I do.

The Vigor 120 modem I use is about 50 pounds - which is a bit more
expensive than a router the local shop offers  and 50 pounds more
expensive than a router that comes free with your broadband.

Apart from the fact that it wasn't my own money, it was worth it given
that the BT business broadband router didn't give a very stable
connection. But that was probably caused by a lot of non-standard
traffic going through it.

Martijn.