Subject: BCS Bristol Young Rewired State Event details
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 02:58:05 -0800 (PST)
From: BCS Bristol <auto-message@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: trevor@xxxxxxxxxx

A Message from BCS Bristol:
As a followÂup from the Raspberry Pi eventÂplease find below theÂregistration details for the Young Rewired State week as mentionedÂduring the evening. Â

The BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT, are collaborating with Bristol University to teach our next generation of engineers how to develop a mobile application in one week. The event is organised by the YRS â see http://youngrewiredstate.org

During the week of August 5th 2012 we will be holding a week of mobile application development. We are looking for

-ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Young Engineers who want to learn how to develop a new mobile phone application from scratch

-ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Older engineers who are able to mentor the younger engineers (you will need to agree to a CRB check which we will arrange for you)

Please keep the week free if you are interested and register at http://bcsbristolyrs.eventbrite.com/

If you need any more information please feel free to contact me
simon.thorp@xxxxxxx

Regards,

Simon Thorp
BCS BristolÂÂ ÂÂÂ