Re: [LUG] network tools and windows

 On 23/01/2013 23:50, Rob Beard wrote:
On 23/01/13 23:37, paul sutton wrote:
Thank you for all the responses so far :)
This wasn't about bashing microsoft,  its about being able to ask
windows users to do this sort of thing from there end, as in run whois,
so they can answer the questions they are asking me,  if people are
aware of these  tools they will probably use them.

Paul

They can do a whois lookup on the Internet anyway :-)

Rob

I was thinking that too :) Although Windows does still have all those tools it's just as easy to use website based tools.

Julian