Re: [LUG] Android external storage

Quoting tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Well android 3.2 and upwards...
http://drippler.com/updates/share/nexus-media-importer-savior-nexus-users

Tom te tom te tom

Hmm... interesting. As it happens I've just got a MicroUSB OTG cable (was about a quid on eBay) and I can use external USB devices (just tried a USB card reader with SD card and a keyboard and mouse at the moment). That's on a standard Galaxy S3 running Jellybean (not rooted yet).

Other options might also include trying an alternative firmware (I'm pretty certain it was possible to use external storage on my Galaxy S with Cyanogenmod).

Rob