Re: [LUG] OT: abusive IP address list processing or blocklist for web spam

Yes, lot of blacklists for email although spamhaus was still best last time I
looked, but the pricing is harsh for webhosting. But what I need is lists for
blocking comment spam and related abuses.

Most of this abuse is from server farms so pretty much the exact opposite of email
block lists.  The last one I scanned was offering rdp only so presumably hosted
desktop or locked down server just for sending abuse.

I've blocked Nobis technology entirely,  we get nothing but spam and other abuse
from their space.

I may block "firefox/8" in user agent as that seems common to all the abusing
sources, but eperience is that blocking something like  that doesn't stop them for
long.