[LUG] OT: abusive IP address list processing or blocklist for web spam

Anyone have a tool to turn a list of IP addresses into a list of CIDR
networks, using WHOIS or routing data.

Just I have a list of 2000 IP addresses which we've identified as abusive
in the last 2 weeks, and much of it is coming from limited number of
server providers, and well it is getting to the point where it is tedious
manually, and I figure it is a wheel that doesn't need reinventing.
Probably someone has a tool which compares number of addresses to size of
block, and does the "right thing" based on percentages or some such.

Then again a good blocklist for web comment spam would probably do
instead, but haven't found one of those yet either.

 Simon