Re: [LUG] website

On 30/12/12 17:01, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Dec 2012, Kai Hendry wrote:
>
>> I'm happy to put it into a github account, much like I've done with
>> http://www.prazefarm.co.uk/ and make it a static site.
>
> Give me the IP address to point www.opendevon.org.uk to and you'll be
> live.
>
> You'll need to email the list to tell everone how to setup a github
> account and give them some basic information about how to use it and
> how to update information, add new pages, etc. on the website.
>
> Gordon

need to be maintaned
2. do we want to give EVERYONE access to the site,  or would people
prefer to be able to e-mail someone with content and have a few of us
upload content etc

3. How does this affect the actual mailing lisdt
4. Lug archive

can the current site / list maintainers comment here perhaps

Paul

http://drupal.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org