Re: [LUG] Strange Problem 2

> BTW, the main reason I don't use Debian is that I can never find
> reliable repositories for their software.
>
> No, you're not missing the point.  They just don't work half the time.  In
> my experience, they are in-accessible.

Strange, never had an issue like that in around a decade of running
debian servers. Later versions sometimes throw errors due to hooking
onto ipv6 where none exists for security updates, and the earth.li
mirror has sometimes had dns errors - but the default uk debian mirror
ftp.debian.org.uk "just works" for me. Shame you've not seen the same.