Re: [LUG] [Bulk] Re: Open/Libre Office: paragraphs as barcodes please?

1) I think you can use Python as a scripting language in LibreOffice,
and there is a Python application called qreator. Would it be possible
to call qreator from a LibreOffice Python script?

2) There is also a command line utility called qrencode which will take
standard input, so would it be possible to pipe in from a text file?

Phil