Re: [LUG] Open/Libre Office: paragraphs as barcodes please?

Hi

looks like you can do something like this using LaTeX

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/1429/latex-package-to-generate-qr-codes

i think there was some sort of latex package module for open / libreoffice

may not be much help,   but  could lead to something.

paul