Re: [LUG] Photo blogs

On 15/12/12 13:03, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Sat, 15 Dec 2012, Neil Winchurst wrote:

There must be some good, still maintained, programs out there.

I will go on searching,

But why?

If pixelpost still works for you, then why bother changing just becuase
no-one has changed it in the past 4 years?

xterm hasn't changed in 20 years, but I'm still using it. Neither has
xdaliclock, but it still works. dozens of applications we use don't
change - because they don't need to change.

I'm still using majordomo as an email list processor and that hasn't
changed in about 12 years now... Sometimes programs "just work" and
that's that.

Gordon

OK, for the time being I will stick with it. But I will still look around to see what else is out there.

Neil