Re: [LUG] OT: Spelling religious war flamebait

Language, like the people that speak it, is a living thing.

Words change meaning and spelling over time.  Words come, and words go.
If they didn't, we'd still be saying prithee.  Actually, if things
stayed the same, we'd never have crawled out of the primordial slime in
the first place.

This talk of spelling etc. smacks of little more than xenophobia, has
nothing to do with Linux, and really ought to be taken off list.  NOW.

--
 Regards  _
That's what I call you