Re: [LUG] New printer

I guess it depends on how much printing you do, but to be honest, my old laser ran out of toner about 3 years ago and my replacement was to just pop into Staples every time I actually need to print something.

Obviously that solution isn't for everyone, but now that no one in the house is in school any more, I find that more than adequate for all my printing needs and might be worth considering.