Re: [LUG] New printer

On 29/11/12 16:53, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 16:45:24 +0000
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

is a good idea to get with with separate cartridges for each colour. Or
perhaps not.

Probably;  With the all-in-one ink cartridges, you end up throwing away
perfectly good ink, just because one colour has run out.

Oh well, the situation has changed now. Turned the printer on this morning and was greeted with some flashing lights. It is completely unresponsive so I guess that is that.

So now I really have to get a new one, and quickly. And all my research has left me more baffled than ever.

Sigh,

Neil