Re: [LUG] New printer

On 30/11/12 11:34, Julian Hall wrote:
Or at the very least a manual online which will give some idea what the
flashing lights mean.  It could be saying 'Out of ink' and be as simple
as that.. at least it might think it is.. blocked print head maybe?

http://www.fixya.com/support/t1589115-flashing_red_green_lights - this
might help :)

Julian

Have had a look but of course it assumes that I am using Windows!

I really don't think that the printer is worth bothering with. It has done well by me for many years so I can't complain.

Neil