Re: [LUG] Oh no, not ISP recommendations again!

On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 12:10:47 +0100
paul sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello paul,

>Maybe as a group we can help with any petitions for faster broadband in
>rural areas,

For the most part, they fall on deaf ears.  With the price of kit at
current levels, there simply isn't the possibility of enough customers
in the area I live so we're not even on the list of upgrade.  When the
kit drops in price by a substantial amount, we may get upgraded, but I'm
not holding my breath.

TBH, as I understand the way things work, I wouldn't see a huge increase
in speed from the 6Mb I get now anyway.

--
 Regards  _
You're not so safe in the safety of your room