Re: [LUG] Oh no, not ISP recommendations again!

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:50:50 +0100
Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Simon,

>I've always had good support from Entanet, far better than we got from
>Virgin when we were paying big bucks for un-contended bandwidth.

Virgin, and NTL before them, were compete dick-wads.  Thank god I got
away from them when I was on dial-up.  It was far less stressful changing
over then, what with no MAC required or contract period to worry about.

--
 Regards  _
When I say ugly, I don't mean rough looking, I mean hideous