Re: [LUG] Oh no, not ISP recommendations again!

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 09:22:09 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All,

>I need a new ISP, so need recommendations (oh no! not again!).  There's

Well, I've finally decided.  I've got the MAC, to get away from Enta
(via UKFSN) and have decided to use the Phone Co-Op.

Only just placed the order today, so have yet to migrate.  I hope it
goes well.

If you never see me again, you'll know why.   :-)

--
 Regards  _
Looking for something I can call my own, ain't a Ford Cortina or a